Skip to main content

Dearest Mother

No One But You Dearest Mother!

From East to West 
No one but you
From North to South
No one but you
You alone in this world deserve to be my deliverer.
Never can I live without your breath.

Called you mother 
Available you are when needed as a:
Shoulder to cry on
A listening ear to hear me out
An open arm to hug me when in pain
A heart to accept, correct and accommodate me when I err 
An eyes filled with love to look at me when I'm to looked upon
Oh! What more can I say mama,mom, dearest mother... A million words can't describe your wonderful deeds towards me.

Called you mother: 
For the undefeated love shown,
If blood can run as tap
Into my veins and artillery,
I will forgo the oxygen I breathe
And  the carbon dioxide I breathe out.
Your protection my guide,
Your provision my light.
Preserved me like a treasure did you
Oh! Dearest Mother 
Lucky I'm to have you as my mother
Privileged I'm to be called your son
Opportune to be raised and nurtured by  dearest mother

Called you mother because you are:
My Inspiration
My Confidant
My Listener
My Guardian
My Burden bearer
My Adviser
My Mentor
Oh! What a dearest mother you are!

Called you mother because:
Never did you back out on me
Never did you get tired of me
In rain in sunshine you stood by me
In darkness you are my light
In the fire of life you are my shield
You make me and not Mar me
I'm what I'm because of you dearest mother!

Wondered what i would have done if I don't have you by my side
Ha!  What a mother you are:.
Steeple of beauty
Model to other mothers
Priceless you are
Unconditional love possess you
Dearest mother

I love you mum
I cherish you mom
I'll treasure you like sliver and gold mom
Dearest mother 

For the rest of my life
Will I make you
Happy
Joyfull
Source of joy I'll be to you


Never will you regret my presence into this world
Never will I be a thorn in your flesh....

For crying out loud my mother is the best mother in the whole wide world....

Your devotion at night arouse my soul,
You stand as a whole and forget
About division of labour.

The morning sun shine
The evening moon light
You pray for rain to quench my thirst,
And for Mannas to fall from heaven.

If I don't have you as a mother,
The bridge might be my abode
And rain will deliver offsprings on my body
Accident won't part from my eyes.

Thank you mom
#mothers of the world
#poet of life
#she's a gem but so rare.
#amazing Mother
#beautiful lady
#shoutout to Chichi De poetess
#thanks Chi for your qualified words

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Fashion House in Abuja (K.S.K CLASSIC)

You can make your orders by calling. +234 8067819116 . Men's Native Wears.  Proudly Africa! MEET THE FOUNDER AND CEO OF K.S.K CLASSIC  Kuyet Simon Karick

YOU ARE TALENTED

Your talent is the only platform God uses to communicate His plan through you to your generation. Without your talent, your calling and purpose won't be able to have a physical manifestation. Talents are natural ability God created along side with your existence as a tool for manifesting ideas, plans and life Assignment. The fact that your talent is natural to you does not mean it's worthless. Value your talent today. Every human was born naked but there is no single human that is born without TALENTS. You are not just with one talents, you have at least the minimum of four talents within you. You don't need to pray to have them; you were born with them. Every profession strives in the edge of a developed and polished talent of individual. Recognizing your talent will help you to understand your place in life and destiny. Acknowledge them, learn about it, and prepare to use them to add value to humanity. Talent is not a female or male but a humanity transaction. The things

Why Worship Leaders Aren’t Cheerleaders

If you’re familiar with cheerleading, then you understand its purpose is to generate spirit. It is scripted, coached, practiced and performed in order to rally enthusiasm, create energy and spawn excitement. Cheerleading includes a variety of synchronized routines such as songs, dances, chants and stunts. The cheerleaders implement these various actions with three- to four-minute routines to work up or generate the spirit of the spectators. Some cheerleaders even admit their exuberance isn’t necessarily something they actually feel but instead something they put on, much like their facial makeup. To motivate their congregation, worship leaders can sometimes display similar cheerleading traits. But … worship leaders are not cheerleaders. Worship leaders can’t generate the Spirit of God through their synchronized actions and song selections. Those actions might prompt, exhort, encourage or even prod more response to the Spirit but they can’t create it. He has